Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A few quick photos of som artistic fun! 2015

All-county artist: Matt 11th grade

All county artist: Christina,12th grade

All county artist: Carly, 10th grade

 Just taking a moment to acknowledge my amazing ceramicists. All three were exhibited in our Art Supervisor's Association All- County Exhibit. So proud of my fabulously talented craft students!

the caption was changed for departmental humor!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Halloween is a great time for teaching! I love that we are encouraged to dress up at our middle school! This year my entire department came dressed as an art gallery. Extra credit was given to students who "guessed" (or googled) the artwork we embodied.

Living art!

 Professionally developing at an art league with my co worker. We were lucky to get into the subtractive plaster sculpture class, despite being SO SORE the next day from all of the labor! PHEW! Here are some images of us hard at work, and our abstract sculptures, in progress.

Me, and my block.



A form being born!

Organic carving at it's best!


No comments:

Post a Comment